Zoya Matte Velvet Winter 2009

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm sitting at home bored waiting for my night class to start which seems like forever. So I decided to take the time to update. I finally got to try the Zoya Matte Velvet collection for Winter 2009. I must say the formula is superb. Nothing like the Fall Matte Velvet collection. These were a lot smoother, and applies evenly. Not to mention great colors as well!


Veruschka - emerald green matte shimmer. Wow is all I have to say. I wish I had a better picture to show you but this was all I had.



Savita - a blue toned purple matte shimmer. This one kind of have hints of golden pink to it. This was my favorite out of the three. For me to pick a color other than green as my fav in the collection sure means something.


Harlow - a rosey purple matte shimmer. I am wearing this right now hehe. It leans more toward purple than pink-ish.

Overall, these are my favorite matte collections. Not only were they easy to apply, the colors are amazing. Definitely worth the money :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment