Illamasqua Rampage

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finished my last midterm for this semester! Now I just have the finals to worry about :(

So today, I have Illamasqua's Rampage to show. I'm sure many have seen this color already, or probably own it. I had this for awhile, and I would've expect to swatch this right away, but I totally got distracted by all the new polishes that were delivered to me.

Anyways, it's my first time trying out Illamasqua. Absolutely no complaints here. Smooth, perfect formula. However, I did this in 3 coats, just because...I want to. Two coats would've been fine. Definitely more Illasmasqua products for me in the future :)


Rampage - dark green creme. Look at this beauty. It's so gorgeous. Perfect in every way. The perfect dark green polish. No flaws. Definitely worth $14. Thank you Illasmasqua!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment