Some of my First 3D Nail Art Creations

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, November 28, 2009

First of all I want to say that I hope everyone had a blessed holiday. I have many things to be thankful for this year. Today is my birthday and I am very excited about the year to come! I can't wait to see what's in store.

Now, I want to share some of the 3D nail art designs that I have been inspired to do so far. Below are pictures of my first nail art designs.


The first design is purple with clear rhinestones in assorted shapes and colors. This is the first design I attempted with nail art decorations. Honestly speaking its not one of my favorites but I learned what doesn't look good. This design taught me a lesson, so I'm not ashamed to show my bad work also. I'm definitely not a professional I just love nail art and I like doing it myself. I got all of these decorations from Michael's and you can usually find rhinestones and crystals there easily. They are a little bit more expensive than other places I get decorations but those places are online, and after shipping charges its just better to get them from Michael's.






This design is a french manicure in black with pink pearls and bows. I did the original video to show it as 2 variations of one style. For this nail art design I used hot pink 2mm pearls and and pearl bows. I got these decorations from Ebay. This design looked much better in person, its a shame the pictures really don't do it justice.




The next design I did for Halloween in a Goth style. For this nail art design I painted my nails red and covered them with black Tulle fabric. Again, I did different variation on each nail except the forefinger and pinky. The decorations that I used for this design were roses, rhinestones, and bows. I also got these decorations from Ebay. The effect that I was going for was a fishnet stocking look. I think it came across well and this is one of my favorites...so far.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment