Dior Silver Purple Holiday 2009

Posted by Unknown on Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday! And no work for me tomorrow woohoo! SO! Today I have for you ladies Dior Silver Purple. This is my first time trying out Dior nail polishes and let me tell you what my smart-arse did. As I was getting ready to put the nail polish, I was trying to open it.. and I couldn't. I used all my force and might and it still didn't budge. So I'm like what the hell?! Getting frustrated, I was about to just give up and paint my nails a different color..


Here's a bad webcam pic of the bottle for you guys.

But wait! Long and behold!



Who would've knew?! *smacks forehead* I didn't know it was like Chanel nail polish bottles. I mean I should've known that since most square bottles are like that. But yes it did take me a good 5 minutes to figure that out... blah haha


Dior Silver Purple - in the sun! This was taken early in the morning at 7 am as I was getting ready to leave for work, hence the orangey-ness. You barely see any purple, but when I asked my boyfriend if he liked this color he's like what is it purple? So I guess there is some hint of purple in there. Shimmery charcoal purple I would call it. Love it. Done in 3 coats. Two did the job though.


And here under fluorescent lights, you can see more of the 'silver'.

Application flawless. I love nail polishes like these that causes no trouble and doesn't make me wanna throw the polish out the window. It wasn't thick or gooey. It was just perfect.

This is out for the holiday collection available at nordstrom.com and sephora.com. However, for $18, it's a wallet killer >_<

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment