2011 Revlon Glitters

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hi again! So tomorrow is my last day in Tennessee and I am so sad to leave. :( I will miss my family and  letting them have the experience of watching little Taylee learn and grow. That said I am going to be scheduling my posts for the next few days while I am traveling. Our next stop is Arizona.

Anyways, lately there has been some serious buzz in the nail polish community about these new Revlon glitters. So far they have all been spotted at Target and that's where I picked mine up. I am glad I did because these are all glitter heaven!

My favorite is Starry Pink. It's a soft, baby pink with silver glitter suspended in it. You ladies know that I hardly EVER go for shades like this, but I honestly fell in love with it when it was on. I felt so dainty wearing it. :P LOVE.



Next, is Blue Mosaic. This one reminds me a lot of OPI's Gone Gonzo that will be coming out this holiday season. I have this as my pedi right now and I love it! I layered it over Zoya Robyn to reduce the amount of coats needed since this was a thin glitter. I believe this is 2 coats. 


And finally, the polish that has probably generated the most buzz: Facets of Fuchsia. Probably because this is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance for a much more affordable price. This is 2 coats layered over Wet N Wild Black Creme. It was hard to capture so here's 2 pics for ya.



So what do you think of these? I know I'm a fan! <3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment