Juicy Couture Gold Glitter & Revlon Powder Puff

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

 
I posted a preview of the Juicy Couture Glitters last week & this is my first full manicure using the Gold Glitter. I started with 3 coats of the gorgeous but difficult Revlon Powder Puff. Then just one layer of Juicy Couture Gold Glitter, a clear polish with medium hexagon glitter & occasional foil hearts.
Gold Glitter is super easy to apply and I even got a few hearts without having to fish them out. I've always thought that glitters like this were kind of a pain to apply but the application  for this one was superb.
I'm not a huge glitter fan and I would never have gotten this for myself, but I really love it! Thanks again to Midnight Manicures for this prize!

 The next night I added a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic.

Thanks for reading!
April

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment