SpaRitual Enlightened Soul

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Today I have SpaRitual's Enlightened Soul from the Spring 2011 collection to share with you guys. Yes I know it's Summer, but it's ok :)





Enlightened Soul is a bright yellow creme. 2 coats



This is like an awesome yellow. It reminds me of Crayola yellow crayon. Application was surprisingly smooth. It wasn't streaky at all. The formula was a little thick but nothing too hard to work with (I've tried thicker formula) Even though this is from the Spring collection, I think it's perfect for Summer. And come to think of it, Summer is almost over :(



Well that's all I have for today. What do you guys think of this one?



Edit: For all you east coast people, I hope you stay safe from Hurricane Irene. I hope the storm won't hit NY hard =/



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment