Juicy Couture Pink Glitter & Zoya Shawn

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, August 31, 2011


I posted a preview of the Juicy Couture Glitters last week & this is my first full manicure using the Pink Glitter. I started with 2 coats of the lovely & easily applied Zoya Shawn. Then just one layer of Juicy Couture Pink Glitter, a clear polish with medium hexagon glitter & occasional foil hearts.
Pink Glitter is super easy to apply and I even got a few hearts without having to fish them out. I've always thought that glitters like this were kind of a pain to apply but the application  for this one was superb.
I'm not a huge glitter fan and I would never have gotten this for myself, but I really love it! Thanks again to Midnight Manicures for this prize!
Here's a shot in indirect light.
Thanks for reading!
April













{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment