Essie Resort 2011 Collection Swatches and Review

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hi lovelies! Last day of August! For those who have been following me on Twitter, I've started my new job (don't worry still part time, I'll still have time to blog and swatch!). It's been great so far, I'm loving the new environment and the new people. And I feel like 10,000 lbs lighter after quitting my previous job. Hopefully this one won't be as stressful as the other!



Anyways, today I have Essie's Resort 2011 collection to share with you guys. This collection consists of four colors, 3 shimmers and 1 creme. Take a look.





Lion Around is a rosey mauvey pink with a pearly finish. 2 coats





Fair Game is a blue toned silver shimmer. It has a semi metallic finish. 2 coats





Da Bush is a grey green creme. 2 coats. My favorite of the collection. It's gorgeous!





Your Hut or Mine is a a salmon pink with hints of pink and orange shimmer. 2 coats.



The formula for these were typical Essie polish formula. Applied smoothly and flawlessly. I never seem to have any complaints for Essie polishes, maybe that's why I always buy them! This collection is quite interesting, the colors that is. Da Bush is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Lion Around is such an innocent looking pink, and even Fair Game is quite unique. I can't say much about Your Hut or Mine. I'm not a big fan of salmon pinks.



Did you guys get any of the colors? What did you think of this collection??



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment