Latest update for colour morphing powders and spectraflair

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, August 27, 2011

The bottom line is the colour changing powders still have not arrived. 



I suspect that they might be caught up at Customs. 



Because I had to order so much ($1300+ worth of powder), and the $$ amount would have been written on the customs declaration, the the parcel has probably been diverted to Australian Customs. 



I now have to wait for Customs to send me a letter telling me how much extra money I have to pay to get the powders released (customs duty of 5% and GST of 10% - DOH!).  Once I pay that, they will release the package to me. 





You only have to pay duty if the product is valued at over $1000 and it never occured to me when I placed my order that I would have to pay Customs duty and GST because of the amount I ordered.  If I had ordered two seperate amounts a few weeks apart, both orders would probably have come through ok.



Oh well. Lesson learned. Profit margin slashed!



At least the wait and the anticipation will make it that much more exciting for everyone when it does arrive and you can all start frankening.  Also, except for the 13 lucky ladies that got my original batch, no one else has received it yet, so you will all get it at roughly the same time now.



I also believe the same thing will happen (or has already happened) with the Spectraflair. 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment