Deborah Lippmann Barney Exclusives

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Today I have Deborah Lippmann's Money Now Sleep Later and The Future Is Yours, which are exclusives to Barneys. I didn't even know this even existed if I wasn't browsing around for the Edge of Glory holographic polish (which will be reviewed soon).


Money Now Sleep Later is a duochrome of teal aqua and purple with a slight metallic finish. 3 coats.

Money Now Sleep Later reminded me of Wicked Game but the teal and purple version!




This picture shows more of the duochrome, here you can see a slight green hint to the aqua color.


The Future Is Yours is a sheer duochrome of lavender and iredescent blue. 4 coats.


This pictures shows more of the lavender.


The Future Is Yours over black. Now that's amazing! Look at how the color just pops out over black. It's a little similar to Money Now Sleep Later with a more deep color.


This angle shows more of the duochrome for The Future Is Yours!

Deborah Lippmann polishes always have good formula, this applied evenly. But since they have a slight metallic finish, there were visible brush strokes but that vanished a little after a top coat was added.

I love both of these and I thought it was worth every penny. The sad news is I don't see these on Barney's website anymore. I don't know if it's still available in stores, so if you do want this I hope it's still available in stores!

Well that's all I have for today! What do you guys think of the two?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment