rebecca's favorite polishes of 2011 - #3

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, December 28, 2011


Hey everyone! Before I get started with this post, I have a question for other bloggers. Is the Blogger image system giving you guys as much hell as it is giving me?
The posts I have made all week have taken forever to write because my photos do not stay in the uploader and I have to upload each one indiviually when I want to use it! Not to mention sometimes when they paste into the post it does not allow me to write under them and I have to delete it and do it again. 

This post is being especially difficult and I have uploaded my first picture 5 times already...
Ahh! Let me know if this is happening to you too!

That being said, let's get to #3 on my top ten list of 2011.


Orly - Frolic is my #3 favorite polish of 2011. You might have had this one figured out already because when this polish came out, I gushed over it! It is just the most perfect shade of purple. I still stand by that!
This came out in the Happy Go Lucky collection which was their back-to-school collection.
I never did get my hands on the other 3 colors in the collection but I am glad that the one I did find was this one.


It is really bright but not neon, so it doesn't make my skin look awful like true neons do. I have a lot of purple in my stash and I don't have any other that comes close to this color. Nor have I seen a polish from any other line that is this shade. So unique!


In certain lights it can look more pink toned but I would call this a true purple.
It almost covers in one coat, and it dries to a slightly matte finish so I recommend using topcoat with this one.

I used this polish as the base for what was probably my favorite mani in 2011:


If you love purple, and you don't have this already, get it. I mean it!

Just 2 more polishes to go! Can you guess what they will be?
And don't forget to check out Kayla's #3!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment