Merry Christmas!!

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas all! I wish everyone a wonderful holiday! Hope everyone's Christmas is filled with love, happiness, and joy! Also hope you guys received everything on your wishlist :)

Today I have three nail art to share! I couldn't stick with one, and decided to do three. Let's have a look!


First one is penguins with Santa hats! My penguins didn't turned out the way I really wanted them to look. I kind of messed up on the eyes, therefore I call them my stunned penguins!

Polishes used:
-OPI What's with the Cattitude?
-OPI The "IT" Color
-Sally Hansen Black Out
-Color Club Art Club nail art in white
-Color Club Art Club nail art in red



Second one is candy cane inspired nails! I decided to do them as tips, and a whole look on the ring finger.

Polishes used:
-Essie Red Nouveau
-Essie Mademoiselle
-Color Club Art Club nail art in white
-Color Club Art Club nail art in gold glitter



And finally I was browsing YouTube and ended up on a Christmas Gift wrap nail from misschievous. And you can view her tutorial here. Instead of using round rhinestones, I used star shaped rhinestones.

Polishes used:
-China Glaze Ruby Pumps
-China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
-Color Club Art Club nail art in white

I really loved the Christmas gift wrap one, but the rhinestone kind of gets in the way of things, and it actually gave me a tiny cut on my arm when I was fixing my sleeves. I just wished my penguins turned out looking cute instead of stunned lol.

Well that's all I have for today! Have a safe and wonderful Christmas!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment