rebecca's favorite polishes of 2011 - #6

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, December 25, 2011


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas. Perhaps I'll post some of my goodies later! Christmas haul, anyone? Haha!

Today we reach the halfway point in the top 10 polishes countdown! Let's see what polish is in my #6 position.


Zoya - Neeka is the #6 polish on my list. This one is so unique and pretty, I'm glad I bought it!
I picked this up at Trade Secrets in Toronto when I was there in August. I didn't want to spend $10 on it after having bought some in Buffalo for only $6, but it was too pretty to leave behind.


Neeka is a dusty, dark, smoky gray-purple. Enough Adjectives? No. It also has a shimmery purple flash and gold flecks.


Check out the bottle in that picture!


Not only is it beautiful but the formula is amazing. 2 easy coats!
Love!
Is this one on your top 10 list for 2011?

Don't forget to check out Kayla's #6 polish! We've had all different choices so far!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment