MAC Festive Finery and Unconditionally Fabulous

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, December 29, 2011

While browsing through my pictures, I realized these two were never posted when it should've been posted in the beginning of the month! MAC Festive Finery and Unconditionally Fabulous came from the Glitter & Ice collection. Aside from a lipstick, these two polishes were the only items purchased from the collection.


Festive Finery is a plum brown creme. 2 coats. This color is very hard to describe, it's kind of a dusty like purple, with a mix of taupe and gray.


Unconditionally Fabulous is a round holo glitter in a clear base. In the picture I did it over Festive Finery. I heard this is very similar to Deborah Lippmann's Stairway to Heaven, and China Glaze Snow Globe, I wouldn't know because I don't own any of the two (yet!).

The formula for these were pretty good. Festive Finery applied very evenly and smooth. I remember I used to dislike MAC polishes because the formula was so streaky, I am happy they have improved! The only downside to these is that they retail for $16 per bottle, and they are still available today at the MAC website.

What do you guys think of these two?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment