rebecca's favorite polishes of 2011 - #4

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, December 27, 2011


Good afternoon everyone! As this post publishes I will probably be out trying to get some Boxing Day shopping deals. (The stores don't open until the 27th here whereas most places have the crazy sales the day before.)
I hope all your Christmas's or other holidays went well!

Today I'm going to be showing you my #4 favorite polish.
This is the first brand to have appeared twice on my top ten list! It must be special. (And as a hint - this isn't the last polish you'll see from them on my list.)


Zoya - Dannii is my #4 favorite polish of 2011. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good purple.


I pretty much think I could just show you that one photo and you would understand why Dannii is on the list... But I'll show you more anyway.


Convinced? I thought so.
I think I'm going to let the pictures do the talking in this one, so that's all for me!
Be sure to check out Kayla's #4!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment