Purple & Gold New Year's Design 2012

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, December 28, 2011


Hey y'all! I was inspired to do my design for New Year's by Ladynails of Wild Side Nails. The last couple of times she has done her hands with the same design but different colors. I really like that a lot and think it is so striking! So in the middle of planning my design I threw that idea in the mix and this is what I came up with!


Part 1 is the left hand. I will be doing part 2 in the next couple of days since I didn't record doing the left hand LOL. I will do it in stilletto form on a practice finger so stay tuned for that! For the left hand I used a mixture of NSI Plum and Basic black, NSI Basic Black, gold holographic foil flakes I won from designernailvideos, and plum diamond confetti that I won from Lysa209.

Hope you like it! Happy New Year!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment