Guess Who's Back?

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hey! I know you all missed me and my polish swatches as much as I miss them. But I am officially back. It has been over a month since the passing of my father. I am allowed to do my nails again. And boy do I have a lot of swatches to do. I'm going to be REALLY busy the next few weeks with PLENTY of updates.

More future updates!!!

Nars Tokaido Express




China Glaze Retro Diva


Random polishes from Orly


Random China Glaze polishes


Random Color Club polishes


BB Couture polishes along with a few goodies that I won from Mary in Body and Soul. She is SUCH a sweetheart. My first package got lost in the mail I believe, and she went on and ordered it again to make sure I receive it. The candies were delicious as I love watermelon flavored candies! You all should check our blog; updated daily and monthly contests!

So I'm currently waiting for my Sephora and Transdesign shipment to come. I spent a lot and I can't wait to get them!!

I will be having an update of some swatches shortly, so be prepare! :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment