Skittle nails inspired by Scrangie

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hi everyone! All these nail polish swatching is keeping me busy. But of course I'm having fun with it. However, while I was going through Scrangie's blog, I was inspired by her skittle nails with konad design. I decided to try it for myself. And I absolutely love it. I received so many compliments on it and people asking me how and where I get it done. They were surprised that I did it myself. Oh the wonders of Konad<3 href="http://www.scrangie.com/2009/08/starting-off-konad-week.html">here







All nail colors are from OPI. Thumb to pinky: Big Apple Red, Brights Power, The IT color, Greenwich Village, and Dating A Royal. Konad plates m74 with black konad special polish.



It is VERY artistic, and I adore it.







Of course I couldn't help but to apply Rescue Beauty Lounge Matte top coat on it. I think this was the only one I didn't like matte. It dulls out the bright colors. My boyfriend liked the non-matte one as well.



Well that is all I have for you today. I've plenty more to go!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment