Nubar Pastel Collection Part II

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yes! My nails finally have some colors on them instead of the boring french manicure!! Today I will finish up the Nubar Pastel Collection. I'm beginning to love Nubar nail polishes. They apply so smoothly and everything. Not a single streak on some nail polishes. Anyways, on with the swatches!





Pink Creme - A deep pink creme, done in two coats. There were 3 pinks in this collection, as this one was the darkest one. It's cute but not my taste.





But I love it in matte :)





Green Tea - Green<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgErfq38IHnB_bG9GlBQOu2cfuAtFYLA0fLV1v1nz-tIKT0GllrhTYWzVzkFZP9vPoOIS2GWthRvPWBm0ebt-dKJreEMbmOEkB3WeGXf_qbkiQJT6Ap0-hynflXSPEJuCjVecdpSUNlQgWt/s1600-h/nubar+greenteamatte.jpg">

Is it just me or does the Essie matte top coat makes everything look so amazing?





Lemon Sorbet - Now this was my favorite of all out of the whole collection. I absolutely love pastel yellow. And this was the perfect one. Done in three coats, no streaks, no goops, no problems at all. And so I finally found the pastel yellow I've always wanted!





And finally look at it in matte. It's just so freakin' amazing. I couldn't stop staring at my nails because it's ... I'm speechless haha you get the point.



Well I finally got swatches up for you guys. Thank you all for your patience and STILL continue to reading my blog. I really appreciate it :)



Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment