ZOYA Truth Collection

Posted by Unknown on Monday, August 17, 2009

Greetings! Hope all is well and not suffering from the Monday Blues. I finally got around with the Zoya Truth collection. And I must say this collection was a surprise to me. Being that I'm not a fan of metallics or reds, I absolutely adore this collection. Two reds in this collection actually looks good on me. On with the swatches..


Penny - a golden metallic shimmer. This one is more gold, looks a bit copper to me. There were a few issues with this one, such as brush strokes, since it was a metallic. But it's also such a nice color!


Kalmia - A red gold shimmer. In the sun you'll see hints of gold shimmer in this light red.


Salma -
A red shimmer. This was one of the reds I loved.



Isla - A slightly dark red shimmer. This was my favorite of the whole collection.


Anaka - A shimmer dark pink/magenta? I love the shimmer in this one.

Drew - A mauve pink shimmer. This looked a little boring to me but the micro silver glitters in it makes me like it more! Very appropriate for the fall.

Well that's all I have for you today. Don't let my pictures stop you from getting this collection. The truth collection looks ten times better in person. Trust me :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment