ZOYA Dare Collection

Posted by Unknown on Friday, August 21, 2009

It's 3:33 AM here and I'm still wide awake. I need to cut down on the coffee... So finally got around with Zoya's Dare Collection. I was looking forward to this because I absolutely love cremes.



Vanessa - This is suppose to be a dark berry creme. However, no matter how many pictures I took, this still turn out red on my camera. It is a lot darker in real life.


Ciara - A red purple creme. Slightly similar to Vanessa but more red than berry.


Demi - One of my favorites. A semi-purple creme.


Pinta - A dark purple creme. My picture looks more black than it does in real life..


Envy - Much to my surprise I was a little disappointed at this one. This is a black green creme. I wonder if it's similar to Nars Zulu. Looks a little like it but of course not the real deal. This makes me almost curious as to how it would look with a matte top coat.. Maybe the green will show more. I will try it!


Ibiza - Shimmering black blue, a very dark blue however not close to black. Plenty of shimmers.

I didn't like the Dare collection as much as I did with the Truth collection. Guess I'm not a daredevil. Har har har, another failed attempt at trying to be funny. lol

And of course, I've ordered from OC nail art recently with some cool new plates for konads, and I also bought a few other old konad plates. I decided to play around with it.


Here's Vanessa with Konad plate m57 China Glaze OMG. I took it in flash to show the holo :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment