NARS Tokaido Express for Fall 2009

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Greetings! Today I have NARS Tokaido Express from the Fall collection. Very rarely do I update my blog this much, but I feel like I owe you guys a lot. And I sure am making it up for you all :)




Tokaido Express - a vampy purple shimmering brown. Perfect for the fall. Pretty unique color to me! Application was a piece of cake, two coats and I'm set.

I have to end this entry early tonight. I have a huge neck pain that I can't seem to get rid of. I'm a pretty tall person and at work the tables are really short. Imagine having to look down at an awkward angle to type and look at the monitor screen for 9 hours daily. It's torture I tell ya!

OK enough ranting about work. I'll have more updates for you guys this coming weekend :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment