Lippmann Collection Celebrate 10th Anniversary Set

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Lippmann Collection available at nordstrom.com for $35.00 celebrates their 10th anniversary with three colors:

Funky Chunky - sequined sheer black
Superstar - show stopping copper flecked fudge
Ruby Red Slippers - Dorothy's shimmering ruby





Funky Chunky - I took a pic of this in flash to show the sheerness. This was a huge disappointment for the collection. I tried so hard to get some sequins on my nails but failed. This was done four coats. Yuck!





Superstar - HELLO GLITTER!! Gorgeous shade. My reason for taking this in flash is because well I got home from work and couldn't wait to put on a new color. The sun was already setting so I couldn't capture the beautiful color.



Ruby Red Slippers - My favorite! I love this color a lot! It looks stunning in person. I love how the red sequins makes it pop out even more! Love it.

Sure this collection wasn't worth $35. Funky Chunky was a big failure, no offense to Lippmann Collection. I mean I've seen swatches done by other nail bloggers and they really do look like a nightmare manicure. At least Ruby Red Slippers and Superstar makes up the bad Funky Chunky!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment