ZOYA Indigo

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Sunday! But not so happy because the weekend is almost over. I finally went to the beach yesterday. It felt great and relaxing. I also got many new nail polishes in which I will be spending the rest of the month swatching haha. Why do we have so much love for nail polishes?


Zoya Indigo - Navy blue with hints of red/silver/gold glitter

This color looks almost black. But when the sun hits you can see all the tiny little glitters on it. I'm not sure if you can see it in this picture. However, this makes me want Essie's Starry Starry Night SO bad. I really pray for a re-release, since I didn't get my hands on it last year. Gorgeously done in two coats with seche vite top coat.

Well that is all I have for you today. Many more to come!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment