Essie Loves Diamonds by Judith Ripka

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hi everyone. I just finished 3 of 5 midterms. And not to mention I'm sick with a cold and a sore throat. I hate sore throats! And I absolutely hate being sick, I hope I feel better soon.

Anyways, Essie Loves Diamonds by Judith Ripka. I really don't know what got me to buy this collection because there was absolutely nothing unique about it, except the fact that it is infused with diamond dust... well anyways here are the swatches..


Put A Ripka Ring On It - A pale pink creme with diamond accent. A little sheer but typical for Essie. This was done in four coats.


Queen of Hearts - Bright red creme. Two coats


Heart My JR Jewels - Deep brown creme. Two coats.

No application problems, dried fast. I was hoping that the diamond dusts will show more, but they are very very subtle. I only saw a few on the bottle and while applying them. Other than that they are not seen on the nails alone. But yup that's that. Time to go rest my sick body. *tears*

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment