MAC Style Black

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good day everyone! I have for you today MAC's Style Black nail lacquers. I bought 2 or the 3 as the other one is just a plain black creme in which I have like tons.


Seriously Hip - a blackened gold-green. The gold flakes gives this color a shine. I like :)


Baby Goth Girl - red plum with copper flakes. The flakes doesn't show much on the nails but more on the bottle.

I went to the MAC store when these came out and was told they were all sold out. I ended up going to Nordstrom and asked for them, and the sales lady told me these were the last ones she had. I guess lucky me?

I also bought the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and the Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask. Let me tell you, the Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask was fun to use! Although I looked quite scary with a black mask on =X

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment