Universal Classic Monsters Halloween Nails

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, October 8, 2009

We wanted to do something a little different for our entries into Sasse's Halloween Contest. We took our inspiration from Universal Studios Classic Monster movies. These monsters are so famous they even have their own USPS stamp set!

Here are the three we chose. Wolf Man, Frankenstein, & Dracula.

First up we have Ashley's Frankenstein nails. Monster green (acrylic) with stitches and neck bolts.

Next we have my Dracula nails. I used my new favorite Zoya Gaia for a pearly white fang background. Then added dripping blood, fang bites and a little tuxedo just like Bela Lugosi's.

Last and definitely the scariest, we have Will's Wolf Man pedicure. You may remember Will from his previous adventures with nail polish. Believe me this is even scarier! One foot has a simple starry night with a full moon. The other foot he decorated with a self stick MUSTACHE!

I hope you aren't too traumatized!

There is an awesome girl here in Tulsa who makes sweet paintings. Since they went so well with our theme, I thought I would show you a couple. You can purchase these and tons of music themed prints in Point Blank Design's Etsy shop.

Thanks for reading!
April

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment