MAC Make-up!

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, October 3, 2009




















Well the sun has start to come out and i've been spending a lot more time outside so I went to MAC recently and found out that i've changed from my winter skin NW15 to my summer skin NC20 :D


Also Mum was very kind in giving me Fun N' Sexy from the Fafi collection. She didn't like the glitteryness and the blue flash, but I'm all for exciting lips colours!

We also had a trade, Sweet Thing for Patisserie. Patisserie I've almost worn every single day since I got it. It's pretty much the same colour as my lips but sort of defines the lines of my lips (if you know what I mean) and gives them a nice shine.

Why the random lipstick spam? Well, I love looking at photos of them deciding whether or not I should get them, so i'm hoping I will be aiding someone else :)

Did I tell you that I'm starting my make-up course in 8 or so days? I'm quite nervous! At the intro day there weren't people like in my nail class... But I suppose only half the class showed up so there might be!

What to wear on day one? (mani wise) We have to wear black everyday... for 34 weeks! >_<
























{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment