Pumpkin Inspired

Posted by Unknown on Monday, October 5, 2009

Just another super busy weekend is over. Next week a big presentation for one of my classes. Anyway, i just bought an awesome OPI "In my back pocket" orange nail polish, i super love this color, i think it is from summer collection. It is one of the most pleasant shades of orange, realy deep and creamy. And i ll tell you what it was kind of a big deal for me to find a shade of orange that goes well with my skin tone. Well, mission accomplished!
And here is a manicure, inspired by this breathtaking color. I think this polish is a must have for this Halloween season
I am also super excited about teh results of Painted ladies Fingers Halloween nail art contest. I submitted my entry last night. The results will be reviled around October 12. I am so nervous :)





Left Hand

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment