Chanel Jade

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, October 18, 2009




















I know I tried frankening this, but it just wasn't the same!


Chanel's Jade was only released in special Chanel boutiques and make-up stores or something. New Zealand doesn't have one. So a friend in the states helped me track one down. I am so greatful.


Perfect formula. Nice thickness to it and it flows on smoothly. The brush is ok but would be better if the bristles weren't so fricken long, if they were shorter they would be more firm making it easier to control it.


I used two thin-ish coats here. If it were a real manicure I would've used another coat just to make sure I cover everything completely.


When it came in the mail my partner was having a look at it and quite liked the shimmer Jade had lol. I then asked dad what he thought of green nails showing him Jade on one, "Cool!" he told me. Haha, at least he doesn't ask mum to wear red or boring sheers.

The verdict? I wouldn't change a single thing about Jade. Chanel did well.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment