Becoming a Make-Up Artist : Is Tiring -___-

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, October 15, 2009

So in the first week we have learnt; skin care basics (cleanse, tone, moisterise), skin types, nude make-up, french braids, french braids outwards and the fish tail hairstyle.

We did the hair styling today and now my fingers are aching! Also my tail bone... I think I pushed it in again... Lucky I came home this weekend and have a spa pool to finx my muscles!

Some fantastic mail came this week:
  • Chanel Jade
  • China Glaze Fortune Teller
  • Wet n Wild Glitz
  • Orly Chai Latte
  • Sinful (I think) Nail Junkie (love the name of this)
So! I will be taking photos of these this weekend.

Next week we are learning eyebrow and eyelash tinting!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment