China Glaze Atlantis

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today I have for you one of my favorite glitters from China Glaze's release of 50 specialty nail polishes. Atlantis is a teal aqua green packed with multicolored glitters. This was done in three coats and like all glitters it was a very gritty feel. I ended up applying two coats of Seche Vite; still felt gritty but I was able to deal with it.








And I couldn't resist to see how it would look like in matte. It looks nice but the glitters don't shine like it should.

This Sephora Friends&Family discount has emptied my wallet. I placed one order and didn't seem to be satisfied. I placed a second order, and still wasn't satisfied. I've finally placed a third order, and let's hope I'll be satisfied with all these beauty goodies!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment