OPI Suede Part II

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Part II of the OPI Suede collection! Promised you guys that I'd have it up soon! So I don't know what's going on with the weather right now, just last week it was low 40's now it's back up to high 60's. -_-



You Don't Know Jacques - This was my favorite of the whole collection. The shimmers just shows so much.


Suzi Skis In The Pyreness - charcoal shimmer. This reminded me a lot of the Zoya Loredana!


Lincoln Park After Dark - I must say this is my favorite 'version' of Lincoln Park After Dark. The purple shows, the shimmers give it a plus, the matte suede feel gives it a plus plus! I love this one as well.

My sephora order came to it, and I am loving all my new goodies :) My Essie Sweet Time of the Year collection also arrived today. Don't you just love it when your packages arrive with all these goodies?! I do!

And of course, I found out from Mary that today is Lucy's birthday. And I just want to wish her a Happy Birthday! Thanks for reading my blog and leaving comments that makes me smile! =) Hope your day is filled with happiness and love!

That's all I have for today :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment