Beauty Blogger Love for Zoya Nail Polish in Casey

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, October 28, 2009

To say Jaimie at Just Kiss N Makeup really likes Zoya Nail Polish in Casey would be an understatement! (Originally posted 9/09)
Product: 5 out of 5!
Packaging: 5 out of 5!
Quality: 5 out of 5!
"I LOVE THIS COLOR (Zoya Nail Polish in Casey). Its so sexy!! I love the way it makes my hands look. They're just hot! I actually went to get my nails done at the salon with this color yesterday and I got stopped by this nice lady inquiring about my color. I gave her the stats and told her to keep an eye out for my review. If you're reading now, hi! This color is that show stopping. I love deep dark purples and grays and this is totally fitting my mood and my new fall wardrobe lol. All you need is two coats, hit it with a sealant and you have perfectly shiny lacquered nails."
Just Kiss N Makeup


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment