Color Club Almost Famous

Posted by Unknown on Monday, August 30, 2010


Looks timid in the bottle compared to some of the others, but once on the nail... You've got yourself a beautiful buttery yellow.

The first time I tried Almost Famous, I wasn't too fond of it because it seemed like it was going to take a never ending amount of coats to get it looking nice... But this morning when I was taking my time swatching, it applied so much nicer. I only needed two coats for complete coverage.
Definitely don't rush this one along, otherwise you'll get nowhere.

Usually I don't really go for yellows because they're usually a pain to apply and make my hands look red, but I think I could break this one out a few times during Spring :)

















Almost Famous is definitely not a pastel or a neon, but it is certainly not for the shy! I wonder what my Nana would think the next time I showed up to do her nails with Almost Famous?

AVAILABLE IN STORES EARLY SEPTEMBER

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment