KnockOut Matte Nail Polish

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hey all! Sorry for the lack of updates, but I'm working on it! Today I have for you KnockOut matte nail polishes. I laid my eyes on these sometimes a year or two ago when I first saw them. While browsing around beauty.com one day I saw them and quickly ordered them. Though they are $19; which is quite pricey in my book. Hence, I can only afford two. lol



Liberty - turquoise matte. 2 coats


Flatte Black - black matte. 2 coats

I applied NailTek Foundation II as a base coat (basically what I use for matte nail polishes) These look really matte in real life which I like, especially the black. As you all know KO nail polish bottles are extremely "tall" compared to regular size polishes. It was a little hard to get use to with the long handle. It was as if I was using a pen or something. Application was decent. They dried pretty fast and looked pretty cool.

Worth $19? No. Pretty? Yes.

That is all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment