More American Apparel Nail Polishes

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, August 28, 2010

Greetings all! I just got back from the Sephora at Times Square for the Book of Shadows Vol III. I had fun there, got samples and everybody was so nice and friendly. Line was around the corner, but it moved by pretty fast. I'm glad I bought it!

So today I have more American Apparel nail polishes. These are the newer ones. I received them from my friend as a birthday gift. She knows my love for nail polishes lol

But anyways here are the swatches.


Le Spirit - lavendar creme. 2 coats. My camera make it looks baby blue. Very typical of my dumb camera. Always capturing purples as blues! Grr!!


Green Malibu - greenish turquoise creme. 2 coats. This one stained the beejeezus out of my nails. You'd think it stained green, no it stained yellow. Like piss yellow. Disgusting. Other than that colors nice.


Butter - soft pastel yellow creme. 2 coats. Love it!

Application was decent. Not thick at all, very opaque. Applied pretty smooth I must say.

So that is all I have for today, school starts for me tomorrow. Yes on Sunday. I have Sunday classes from 3:30 - 6:30. SIGH.....

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment