ManGlaze Matte Nail Polish

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, August 12, 2010

Morning all! I took off today because I was feeling lazy =X

I finally got the chance to try ManGlaze polishes. I've been wanting to try these since last year but never ordered them. I finally did in April, and I finally tried them out, and I am in love with them. By far the best matte's out there.

What I love most about these are the bottles, the art work is so cool!




Matte is Murder - black matte shimmer. 2 coats. Applied like perfection.


Fuggen Ugly - charcoal steel gray matte. 2 coats. Looks flawless doesn't it? That's because it is!


Hot Mess - silver glitter matte top coat. 2 coats. This would be best over color which would look fabulous in almost anything.

I haven't tried Matte-Astrophe yet. But I did read that it gives a crackle affect when applied to wet polish! I can't wait to try that out.

These are perfect application mattes. Not to mention they last quite awhile too. I've had Fuggen Ugly on my nails for 3 days, been to the beach and all and they were still perfectly on my nails. Would've had it on longer but nail polish on my nails more than 2 days must means something :)

That is all I have for today!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment