Star Crossed

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello Y'all! This is a simple design that I created for my very new nail art channel! This is the 1st design on the channel so please be sure to head over & support me by subscribing. I created the new channel to upload my new nail art tutorials. The name of that channel is the same as this blog, 3dnailart.

To create this design I used fine turquise glitter mixed with chunky turquoise holographic glitter faded into lilac fine glitter mixed with lilac chunky holographic glitter. I got all of those in sample packs from Joann's and Michael's. Then I applies sme pink & yellow stars that I won in dollface22772's 3D extravaganza contest. I also used a yellow & a pink star rhinestone.

I hope that you enjoy this design.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment