MISA Black Out Collection

Posted by Unknown on Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi all, today I have MISA's Black Out collection to share. This collection was out unbeknown. I was browsing around Head2toebeauty.com and saw this and I was like huh? And ended up ordering it anyway.

These all dried as matte. Not your true matte, but a rubbery matte.


Total Eclipse of the Heart - light purple creme. 2 coats. My picture shows more blue than purple which is not how it is in person. Totally bought it because of the name.


It's Electric - vivid blue creme. 2 coats


Black Out - black creme. 2 coats.

I didn't put any top coats on these because I kinda liked the rubbery matte look. These were a little thick, but no surprise because most of MISA's nail polishes are like that. They were very opaque, one coat got full coverage, but I did two just because I wanted to haha

These dried fast but was a little annoying because of the bubbles. Colors are dupe-able so you can skip this collection if you have similar colors. I'm just sayin'.

And that is all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment