Sweetheart Lolita

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Hey Y'all! I know it's been quite some time since I last posted a new design so today I will add a few for you. I'm really really sorry but it's peak at my job and we have mandatory overtime every week and I am just exhausted!!!

Ok now the 1st design Im going to post was for a challenge by luisbalma over on youtube to recreate one of his designs. I chose one that he did with lace ribbon on the tip. Check that design out here.

For my version I used pink lace ribbon over a french manicure with pink & white hollow heart confetti, pearls and a pearl heart. I got the ribbon from Joann's, the confetti from karlinsu and the pearls from ebay.


I hope that you enjoy the design!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment