MAC Alice + Olivia Nail Lacquers

Posted by Unknown on Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey loves! Today I have the three nail polishes from the MAC Alice + Olivia collections. I was going to pass on these, but the more I saw them appearing on other blogs, the more lemmings I had for them. And so I went out and bought them!


So Rich So Pretty - a magenta purple shimmer. 2 coats. This one is pretty. Definitely a lot better in person because it's more darker with this mysterious magenta glow and hint of purple.


Morning After - teal creme. 2 coats. After seeing it on the MAC sales lady, I told myself I'm glad I'm getting it. Again, it's nothing like the pictures. Here you just see a boring teal creme. But in person the teal is more vivid and a tad darker than this but not too dark. Kind of hard to explain. I wish my dumb camera could capture the true colors -_-


Military - black matte shimmer. 2 coats. Ah another charcoal black matte. Why didn't I pass on it? I thought I give MAC matte a try. Wasn't too bad. Was a little thick, but I've worked with worse. Not really much complaints.

Not too sure if this collection is still out anywhere. I know it's sold out online but I'm not quite sure about other websites.

That's all I have for today. School starts in 6 days for me.. wahhhhhh :'(

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment