Chanel Noir Et Or Paris-Shanghai Collection

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hello all! Today I have for you Chanel's Noir Et Or Paris-Shanghai Collection, which came out in April.. 3 months later I finally have swatches for you. These were sold out at one point, but I see them all back in stock on Chanel.com

These Chanel's cost $25 a bottle. I can't believe I was crazy enough to spend so much on this collection. But whatever, that's what happens when you love nail polish and can't get enough.


Gold Lamé - golden yellow metallic. 3 coats. Visible brush strokes, but that's typical for metallics.


Black Velvet - black satin creme. 2 coats. It dries off with this rubber-like textured which is pretty cool. And shockingly the application was so smooth and opaque. Most of the time, Chanel polishes have slight application problems for me so this one surprised me. And not to mention the bottle looks pretty cool xD


Illusion D'or - 1 coat over black velvet. I didn't do a swatch of this alone because its sheer so that's pointless. But I love the gold glitters, and the random blue/purple-ish flakie. Makes it look super cool.

I did this mani for my vacation, before it all broke. So here's a different picture with shorter nails. I decided to do the mani again because I loved the look.




And that is all I have for today! Enjoy your weekend!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment