The Muppets

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am almost too excited about the OPI Holiday collection that is Muppet Themed! I've been pretty well behaved lately and haven't snatched up any of the spring/summer collections. They haven't really appealed to me though. That makes me feel justified in wanting every single one from this Muppet Collection.... am I wrong for thinking that? Lol. Here is ALU's preview of the collection.

I know that I've already done a Kermit look and even a tutorial, but I wanted to do these guys for my "Full" mani project. I don't know if that's really a working title... I need help naming it. Here is the post where I explained what I'm up to, so help me out in figuring a title. K? Thx!

Kermit & Miss Piggy

Animal & Beaker! (For you Adrianna!)

Fozzie & Gonzo

I love them and wish the holidays were here so I can get my grubby hands on those glitters!!!!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment