Ozotic Elytra 528 over Ozotic 505.

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I hauled all six of the Ozotic Pro multichrome polishes last week and I planned to post the swatches of them before posting the swatches of this, but I just can't wait to show you this little number I have been sporting for the last few days.

This is one of the new multichrome glitter polishes from Exotic Pro, Elytra 528.  There have been a number of great swatches around of this over black, like You've Got Nail and Vettelicious.  So I thought I would do something different.

This polish is basically a glitter version of Ozotic Pro 505 (which is a dupe of Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal (which I'm giving away as a prize for my franken polish contest)).  I thought I would layer Elytra 528 over Ozotic 505.

This is base coat, one coat black, one coat Ozotic 505, two coats Elytra 528, two coats Seche Vite. This first picture was outdoors in indirect sunlight.


This picture is in direct sun, and the turquoise glitter was so blinding that my camera wouldn't focus properly.


Here is an upclose of the glitter, showing the colour shift.


And even closer of the glitter.  You can actually see the tiny shimmer particles beneath of the multichrome colour shift of 505.


I found this glitter polish had a surprisingly smooth finish.  It certainly isn't gritty like you would expect a glitter polish to be.  I also found that it removed pretty easily, I didn't even need to use the foil method to get it off.

These photos are only showing the green, turquoise, blue and purple flashes.  When layered over black you see purple to gold flecks at the right angle too.  I personally think 528 has the best colours and most noticeable colour shift out of the three Elytra's.

In case you didn't know, these can be purchased from piCture pOlish, and they do ship internationally, although they are $$$$$ especially as the Aussie dollar is strong at the moment.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment