Ombre Manicure

Posted by Unknown on Friday, May 27, 2011

Hey! I am back finally... things have been crazy lately. I never really got better from being sick 2 weeks ago...I just went to the doctor today and I have MONO! ugh I really hope it doesn't affect my posting. At least I can still do nails even when I don't feel good right?!

So this mani is from last night and I really wasn't into it since I wasn't feeling too hot. This is an ombre, or gradient look. I chose to use my favorite color...although my middle finger (NOPI My Lifesaver) looks a lot more blue here. A tip if you don't have 5 different shades of a color: mix in white to lighten it up.



Thumb:  Sinful Colors Rise and Shine
Index: Sinful Colors Mint Apple
Middle: Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver
Ring: Revlon Minted
Pinky: Sinful Colors White on White with a layer of Revlon Minted


We topped it off with Bundle Monster plate 208. Sorry for the overall quality of the mani...I know it's not the best!


To make up for that, here are some more baby nails for you guys!

This is Sinful Colors Rise and Shine with Nubar 2010 on top.


Then we did Zoya Charla with Zebra print...but don't worry, as soon as she got in the bath an hour later, her mani came right off!


My little polish lover. <3 (She only has a nail polish bottle for this pic!)

Hope those of you in the USA have fun Memorial Day weekend plans. Don't forget...my giveaway ends in 5 days! Click the pic in the top right of my blog to enter! <3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment