revlon - wind fall - swatch and review

Posted by Unknown on Monday, May 23, 2011

Good morning!
Before I post these pictures I want to apologize for my cuticles - I was trying a new nail polish remover, but evidently it did not work as good as it should have, because my cuticles are dark and messy from the polish I was wearing before this one.

Okay so despite that, this is the best polish I have tried in a long time.


Beeeeeauty.


What makes this so amazing? The formula. 2 coats that actually did dry at TOP SPEED as the label suggests.
Seriously! Fastest drying non-matte polish I have ever put on my nails.
I painted them, did a very small amount of clean up, stood up to get my camera, and it was dry.
But not only was it dry, it was like rock hard and glossy and felt like I had already applied Seche Vite.


The shimmer is just gorgeous.
So many polishes I've been trying lately end up being new favorites!

If you have been reading this blog for a while, you would know that this is my "problem color" but you'll be happy to know that it isn't dupe-y to anything I own.


Nothing on the wheel is a match!
And then I remembered Sinful Colors Mint Apple and thought "oh no, that might be a dupe" because of the shimmer, but then I picked up the bottles, and Wind Fall is quite a bit darker.


If you like teal/turquoise, run to the store and buy this.
So. Amazing.
I wonder if the rest of the new Top Speed shades are as awesome as this one.
I might have to get more.
(Too bad I bought this one on the last day of a half off sale! I didn't have time to go back and get more! Haha)

I'm currently wearing some nail art over this color - I'll post that later!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment