Nail Sponging with Sinful Colors Neons

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Good morning (almost afternoon)! This nail look is a fun collaboration between mine and Dustin's ideas. I have taken pics for each step of this look so maybe you can get some inspiration for yourself! :)

We started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors White on White, which is a really good, non-streaky white!

Next, Dustin layered on Sinful Colors Neon Melon on top. Layering a neon over white really helps ease the application/streakiness. Can I just say how much I love Neon Melon? It's in your face and super bright and it really brings out the dark tones in my skin. I can't wait to wear this on it's own!


This is where Dustin's art skills come in...I am sure I could master this with some practice, but when I tried to do it I muddied the colors up too much. So here is Sinful Colors Summer Peach and 24/7 sponged on top of Neon Melon. I would wear this look on it's own too because it's so fun and bright!


Finally, we chose the perfect stamp to compliment the sponging. This is Bundle Monster plate 205. I topped the mani off with Hard Candy's matte top coat.




You can purchase Sinful Colors at Walgreens, or directly from their site (but it has been down for a while now). I got the Hard Candy matte topcoat at Walmart.  Thanks for reading and have a great day! <3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment