Zoya Rica

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 22, 2011


Hey polish lovers! Today I am wearing Rica from Zoya's Sunshine Collection. I got the entire collection during the BOGO promo and haven't done a whole lot with them since. But I have fallen in love with them all over again! Maybe because I am finally seeing sunshine and warmth in my corner of the world!
Rica is a gorgeous peachy pink with TONS of golden shimmer.





I was inspired by the sunshine and gold shimmer (a recurring element in the Sunshine collection). So I used scotch tape to section off my nails and filled in the area with Orly Luxe. PERFECT combo! :)



Finally, we stamped a sun in Konad Black from Bundle Monster plate BM01.




Finally a mani to get excited about (at least for me)! :P Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment